New Development & Pre-Construction Florida Condos
ON THE OCEAN. OF THE OCEAN – SABBIA BEACH
730 North Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Sabbia Beach is home to only 68 spacious residences, Superb Oceanfront Location. Luxury residences $900k to $5.5Million. Units will have varied views of ocean, intracoastal waterway and/or city.
Only 5 residences per floor. Residences will include a collection of two-, three-, and four-bedroom floor plans, two unique penthouse suites with double-height ceilings along with four terrace residences boasting up to 3,700 sq. ft. of expansive outdoor living space. Each residence will feature private and semi-private elevator access leading into a dramatic double-door entryway with direct access into spacious great rooms with floor-to-ceiling glass and sliders and generous balconies offering ocean, city and Intracoastal Waterway views. Chef’s island kitchens, custom-designed Italian cabinets and the finest, hand-selected stone countertops are just some of the luxurious touches that await residents of Sabbia Beach.
The beauty of the ocean inspires every aspect of Sabbia Beach, from its distinctive architectural design by the renowned Miami firm Arquitectonica, to the tasteful articulation of its interior social spaces by the prolific designers at Interiors by Steven G. and the site-sensitive landscape design by ArquitectonicaGEO.
The unique pattern and earth tone colors of the building’s pedestal provide a natural backdrop to the sand, beach grass, shrubs and trees, while the light green glass of the tower enhances the color of the sea. The building’s most distinctive architectural feature – its gently undulating facade and balconies – echoes the ripples on the ocean below.
Living at Sabbia Beach grants you an extraordinary privilege unavailable to others. Your back yard is a beautiful 200-foot-long white-sand beach that stretches 300 feet from shore to door, half of which is private beach for the exclusive use of Sabbia Beach residents. The beachfront is enhanced by a natural, tropical landscape design created by ArquitectonicaGEO that takes its cue from its surroundings and works in perfect harmony with the building’s organic form. Sand dunes and a carefully curated blend of beach grass, palm trees and other native plants make the private beach and other outdoor areas appear as if they have been evolving naturally and untouched for years.
- Designed by Arquitectonica
- Appointed public spaces by Interiors by Steven G.
- Lush, tropical landscaping and dunes created by ArquitectonicaGEO
- Stunning porte-cochère entrance
- Boutique lobby with state-of-the-art security and concierge
- Exotic oceanfront pool deck with beachfront, ultra-contemporary heated pool
- Oceanfront Jacuzzi
- World-class, state-of-the-art fitness center with direct ocean views
- Spa with treatment rooms
- His and her steam rooms and saunas
- 3600-square-foot multipurpose social room including bar, catering kitchen, seating, game and poker tables and large-screen TV
- 24/7 valet parking
- Private covered parking
- Bike storage
- Only 68 residences
- Spacious floor plans
- Direct elevator access with private and semi-private foyers leading into each residence
- Double-door entry opening to expansive views
- Floor-to-ceiling high-impact windows and sliding glass doors
- Generous balconies with glass railings
- Ocean, city and Intracoastal Waterway views
- Large master suites with stunning views
- Walk-in closets in master bedroom
- Freestanding soaking tubs
- Toto bidet toilet
- Gourmet kitchens with chef’s island and custom-designed Italian cabinetry
- Stone countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Miele induction cooktop range and concealed dishwasher
- Miele wine cooler
- Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Full-size washers and dryers
- Two penthouse residences with soaring double-height ceilings
- Four terrace residences offering expansive outdoor living space