New Development & Pre-Construction Florida Condos
Highland Beach Luxury Waterfront Condominiums
3200 S. Ocean
3200 South Ocean Boulevard
Highland Beach, FL 33487
Located on the scenic Intracoastal with private boardwalk access to one of Florida’s best beaches, 3200 South Ocean is an exclusive condominium address in a prime location on A1A. There will be 20, two-to-three bedroom condominium homes from 2,215 to 8,038 total sq. ft. Prices begin at $1.4 Million.
Inside your spacious, well-appointed home, you’ll enjoy expansive, high-volume ceilings, large private balconies, and a master suite with oversized closets. Outside, you’ll relax in the rooftop meditation area, on the yoga lawn, or in the heated pool, rising seven stories above the beach. Just a little farther from your door, you’ll find a multitude of upscale dining and shopping options in Delray Beach and Boca Raton.
- Access to the luxurious spa and fitness center located at The Seagate Hotel & Spa on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach.
- Access to the private Seagate Beach Club featuring casual and fine dining, overlooking Delray Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Access to The Seagate Country Club featuring a 40,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, championship 18-hole golf course with pool, tennis and fitness center.
- Access to The Seagate Yacht Club including 44-slip marina for boats up to 130′, with dockmaster and private pool.
- Twenty, two-to-three bedroom condominium homes from 2,215 to 8,038 total sq. ft.
- Private owners heated rooftop and pool, meditation area and yoga lawn
- Elegant lobby with security office
- Located on A1A convenient to Delray and Boca Raton
- On the Intracoastal with a boardwalk for beach access
- Covered Parking Garage
- 24-hour security
- Private lockable resident storage in garage area
- Contemporary-style architecture
- Energy-efficient, hurricane-rated, floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass
- Decorative brick-paved walkways and drives
- Reinforced-concrete foundation exceeding current wind loads
- Lush tropical landscaping
- Water features for ground floor units
- Boardwalk with observation to the Intracoastal Waterway
- Barbecue area with bar
- 10′ ceilings
- Sliding glass doors open to expansive private balconies
- Custom lighting detail including recessed lighting and wiring for owner’s custom fixtures
- Energy-efficient heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems
- Entry-control system
- Fire-protection sprinkler system
- Structured wiring system for telephone, high-speed Internet, and television service
- Laundry room with front-load washer and dryer
- Premium wood flooring throughout main living areas
- Oversized closets in master bedroom suite
- Covered balconies off master bedroom and living room (per plan)
- Designer Kitchen
- Custom European designer cabinets with stone countertops
- Thermador appliance package including wine cooler
- Double-bowl under-counter mounted sink with Grohe faucet
- Luxury Baths
- Custom-finish cabinetry
- Marble floors and wall trim in master bathroom
- Master his-and-hers vanities
- Marble or porcelain floors and walls in secondary bathrooms
- Heated air massage tub
- Showerhead with separate body sprays and frameless glass enclosure