New Development & Pre-Construction Florida Condos
Paramount Residences – Elevate Your Life
701 North Fort Lauderdale Beach
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Stimulate and indulge your personal passions for boating, shopping, dining, and sunbathing; while building lasting memories with friends and family. Surrounded by beachside boutiques, open-air restaurants, tropical gardens and a cultivated social landscape you can immerse yourself in a world of luxury leisure, all in harmony with the serene lifestyle that comes with living on the beach. Paramount residents will be able to walk or bike to nearby Las Olas and enjoy everything Fort Lauderdale has to offer.
The Paramount will have stunning architecture with glass design and is created by architect Luis Revuelta. With no more than six luxury residences per floor, this luxury condo tower will provide Paramount residents with a highly sought after level of privacy. All of the Paramount condominium residences will offer beautiful beach and ocean views. Private elevator entry directly into each residence will add to the level of privacy.
- Expansive ocean views with 10-foot ceilings in all living spaces
- Private elevator access with private vestibules in all residences
- Spacious outdoor living rooms directly accessible from living areas through n floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Designer kitchens including custom Italian cabinetry, quartz countertops, Dornbracht fixtures, as well as Wolf, Bosch and Subzero appliances
- Rain showers and spa tubs in all master bathrooms
- Custom Paramount Residences Mobile App, linking residents to exclusive Paramount
- Attaché concierge services and building amenities
This modern 18-story oceanfront tower will feature 95 luxury condo residences, with two, three and four-bedrooms ranging in size from 1,930 square feet under air to over 3,477 square feet under air, and a limited number of larger penthouse homes. Pre-construction pricing starts at approximately $1.1 – $9 Million. *Note: Prices and price ranges subject to change without notice. Paramount condominiums will feature 10-foot ceilings, Italian-style cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances, quartz countertops in kitchens and baths, along with private elevator access. The expansive balconies provide panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Fort Lauderdale Beach and cityscape views.
- Porte cochere
- 24-hour valet
- Club and social room
- Social lounge
- Fitness center with locker room
- Massage and steam room
- Kids room and playground
- Feature pool
- Poolside bar
- Pool with lushly landscaped pool deck and pool deck bar
- Private “island” cabanas
- Summer kitchens with BBQ grills
- Pool side & beach service
- Signature oceanside restaurant
- Concierge services provided by Paramount Attaché – This VIP level of service will provide owners with access to different outside area services, events and activities including; dining, nightlife and club access, entertainment, domestic and international travel planning, home services, event planning, gifting services and more…
Set along a supremely private stretch of Fort Lauderdale’spowdery white sands, PARAMOUNT proudly claims forever-unobstructed views of the Atlantic’s glittering turquoise water and Intracoastal waterway. Composed of two acres adjoining Bonnet House’s tropical gardens, open-air spaces and contemporary amenities, you will experience a residential community as luxuriously appointed as it is effortlessly relaxed. Tropical landscaping completes a private pool deck where warm sea breezes grace restful poolside afternoons. The ocean-side signature restaurant welcomes discerning Paramount homeowners with a range of high-style dining options. Set to raise expectations for luxury residences the world over, PARAMOUNT Fort Lauderdale Beach is a stunning example of what generous luxury and exceptional design can accomplish together.