New Development & Pre-Construction Florida Condos
AquaMar, Las Olas – Island Luxury, Urban Living
21-31-41 Isle of Venice Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
AquaMar is a unique boutique condominium with just 20 units. It will sit on a wide, deep water canal with unobstructed access to the ocean. Units will have Skyline and Intracoastal Waterway views, spacious floor plans with high ceilings, oversized balconies with glass railings,private rooftop terraces. Unique to this building is the fact that there will be one boat slip per residence for a vessel up to 50’. Built to current building standards, each residence will have floor-to-ceiling, hurricane impact glass windows, be smart technology ready and have two garaged spaces per unit
From AquaMar’s inception it was the desire to produce a building that espouses those elements of sustainable design that is responsible to the environment and would yield the maximum and practical Quality of Life benefits to the unit buyer that would come to eventually call this building their home. To that end, the followings are the salient measures of the National Green Building Standard that will be adopted in the design and construction that will ultimately earn the bronze certification for AquaMar:
- Water efficient plumbing fixtures and washing machine.
- Indoor environmental quality which includes among other things low VOC materials, adhesives and coatings
- Energystar cool roofing to reduce heat gain that results in lower cooling cost.
- Construction waste management.
- Durably sealed exterior building envelope to limit air infiltration
- Green guard thermal insulation
- Energystar exhaust fans
- Tobacco Smoke free interior common areas
- HVAC protection during construction to prevent dust and pollutants”